Best kept secrets - Beautiful waterfalls in the Caribbean



Hi there everyone..

From my subject line you can tell that I'm in Grenada- a small island in the caribbean sea. A couple days ago my dear bf and I took a drive around the island and decided to find the Concord waterfall. Its not that its difficult to find but its not one of the waterfalls we hear about every day.

We have passed the sign to it may be a hundred times and we never explored the route there.

So on seeing the sign we took the gentle sloping road to the right which said 'Concord Waterfall- 2 miles'....and the journey began. We passed a few houses along the way which then gave out to vegetation. After driving for a while, we saw the sign saying 'Concorde Waterfalls- 1 mile' so we kept driving as we were determined to find it that day and then there it was.... This beautiful majestic falls.


I looked back at the road from whence we came and took a pic of it. Even that was beautiful...



I took a few more pics of the area from the top of the road across from the Concord falls which were just so amazing.



In my next post you will see a secret pool and garden that got its start in another waterfall across the way.. Thanks for stopping by...

For more of our adventures, 'come stay with us....'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come stay with us at River View

The Garden Adventure