My little secret pool/garden -Concord Falls


Hi there. Welcome back. You're probably wondering about my little secret pool/garden. Well when I began taking photos of the waterfall, I happened to look down from the road towards a building, which was situated across the way of the waterfall and I said WOW.... look how beautiful. It was like a little secret pool/garden.


The water was clean and clear and the vegetation around the pool gave it a sort of unspoiled appearance. Apparently my secret garden/pool was a continuation of a small waterfall across the way where we parked (the pic below shows the smaller waterfall). The water fell from the hills above the roadway, then gathered in a pool there which then continued under the roadway and emptied into my secret pool.



Here is another pic of my secret pool..that I photographed.



In my next post I will share with you photos I took while driving through the Belvedere Estate. If you're enjoying our little adventures 'come stay with us'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come stay with us at River View

Best kept secrets - Beautiful waterfalls in the Caribbean

The Garden Adventure